Who we are
Camphire is located at the confluence of the Blackwater and Bride rivers, within a five mile radius of the towns of Lismore, Cappoquin and Tallow. This part of West Waterford is readily accessed by air from Cork airport and by ferry from Rosslare and Cork ports.
The organising committee is very grateful to the Wilks and Browne families of Camphire for their generosity in welcoming the International horse trials to the banks of the Blackwater river each year.
Camphire International Eventing is organised by the Camphire Organising Committee:
- President: Van de Vater
- Event Director: Paul Brady
- Event Organiser: Allen Brady
- Event Secretaries: Colette Hughes, Amanda Moran and Cathy Casey.
- FEI Chief Steward: Nicky Kelly (IRL)
- FEI Technical Delegate: Gert Naber (NED)
- Cross Country Designers: Paul Brady
- Event Consultant: Mike Etherington Smith
- Showjumping Designer: Ann Waistel
- Organising Committee:, Allen Brady, Amanda Moran, Paul Brady, David Lee, John Swanton, Colette Hughes, Shelly Lombard, Dr Mary Flannery, John Moran, Cathy Casey, Mary Joyce Curtin, Gillian Brady, Marie Brown, Barry Brady, Donna Brady, Frankie Ward
- Sponsorship Coordinator: Claire Faulkner
- Camphire International Development Committee: William Wilks, Simon Kelly and Paul Brady
- Camphire Trade Area ,Family Fun and Country Fair : Bill Garvey
In addition to our core team, a fantastic team of experienced volunteers, ensure continued success of the event.